I originally found this idea on Pinterest, but can't seem to find the link for it. Instead of paying someone for a download printable for it, I decided to make my own. It was really easy, and I love it!!
- Take an old frame that you like. I used a black 5" x 7" frame that we had laying around.
- Cut a piece of cardstock (any colour/print you like) to fit the frame. I used light blue solid.
- Use the Jubilee Cricut Cartridge to cut out the letters. The "LOVE♥YOU" is it's own character on this cartridge. The "I" and the "because" were all done as individual letters.
- Glue the wording onto the cardstock. Make sure to put a blank line too!
- Put the glued together cardstock in the frame behind the glass.
- Hang where desired. I hung ours on the wall in the entrance to our bedroom.
- Use a dry erase marker to write your love notes! They easily wipe away to be replaced with new notes for your loved ones. (The dry erase marker has a velcro on one side so we can stick it to the wall right next to the frame.)
It is SO nice to have this! I catch myself glancing at it multiple times a day, waiting to see what new thing my husband loves about me. He wrote the above note to me when I first put it on the wall. :) And I learn little and big things that he notices about me on a regular basis.
Plus, what a blessing it is to be able to show my husband I love him too. I can show him I've noticed when he does the dishes, or let him know how proud I am of him in his work, or thank him for leading our family spiritually.
It is SO encouraging! We absolutely love it. And I know you will too!