I just made a super cute (at least I think so) shadow box magnet for our fridge. And it took all of about 1 minute. Nice!
- Remove the lid top of an old tea tin.
- Print of a picture you want to use.
- Cut out the picture. (In my case, I used a photo from our engagement session)
- Use double-sided sticky tape to tape the photo to the inside of the lid.
- Hot glue any small piece of memorabilia you have. (I used a dried petal from the rose my husband gave me the day he first told me he loved me. :) )
- Hot glue a magnet to the back of the lid top.
- Stick on your fridge.
- Admire your handy work.
Told you it was super simple! The hardest part is coming up with which picture / memorabilia you want to use. But I love mine!!
PS - I used the rest of the tea tin for this other super simple project. Check it out. Just hot glue a magnet to the back of the tea tin, and fill with whatever trinkets you can never find in the kitchen. The magnet sticks to the backing and helps keep the tin from falling off the stove top. :)